Tuesday, October 21, 2008

John McCain Has Already Been Tested

McCain: “Sen. Biden referred to how Jack Kennedy was tested in the Cuban Missile Crisis. My friends, I had a little personal experience in that,” McCain said. “I was on board the USS Enterprise. I sat in the cockpit of a flight deck on the USS Enterprise off of Cuba. I had a target. My friends, do you know how close we came to nuclear war? America will not have a president who needs to be tested. I’ve been tested my friends.”

Joe Biden warned Americans that, if elected, within six months there will be a generated international crisis to test Barack Obama's mettle.

John McCain's mettle has already been tested. He was in the cockpit, on the flight deck, ready to perform his job duties in the interest of national security.

John McCain's mettle was tested for 5 1/2 years as a POW in Viet Nam.

McCain: "We don’t want a President who invites testing from the world..."